Young Man Blues on TKAA

In article <9502211548.AA01150@clarke.montclair.edu>,
    katic@pegasus.montclair.edu (Peter Katic)  writes:
>I was wondering about the "the Kids are Alright" soundtrack.  What concert
> is "young Man Blues" taken from.  It sounds incredible.

My memory tells me its from Woodstock.  In the film, I remember Pete
et al wearing all the same gear as the Sparks, Pinball Wizard and See Me, Feel
Me sequences (which are definately Woodstock).

I also really like this version on the soundtrack.  I never really was
into "Sparks" as a song by itself until I saw TKAA the first time.
Now I want to crank it up, blow out my speakers and shatter the
windows every time I hear it. :)

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!