Re: Hiwatt is Back! Sun Dec 7 12:25:00 PST 1997

George A Coelho <George_A_Coelho@ccm.sc.intel.com>:
>     Another clue is that Reeves told me that The Who always used 100's,
>     never 200's; something about the sound being better.

In my band-playing days I used Marshall's, and I gravitated from a 100 to a 50
watt (both valves). The 50 watt sounded much better, because I pushed it to
the limit to get the same volume as the 100, which often was sitting at
one-half volume. I think the smaller amps sound better i.e. I would want a
wall of smaller amps going flat out.

	Hugh Garsden
	Oz