Trade Music Freely

Hello WHO enthusiasts,

It is my strong belief that all unauthorized recordings be traded freely,
and not sold. Sometimes paying money is the only way someone knows how to
get good unofficial recordings, and so that's what they do.

I may not have a whole lot to offer, but what I do have, I will freely
trade to anyone just for the asking. Even if you have nothing to trade,
you can send me blanks and I'll record your tapes for you. I just ask that
you freely share what you got from me with others.

I made this offer a few weeks ago and got a good response. Some of the
blanks I received have already been sent back to their ownwers. So my
offer is still open. Please reply to my account if interested.

WHO SELLS OUT??

--

 | Bill Shaw SCO Technical Support   |    "Lay down my darling...            |
 |          bills@sco.com            |     ...Love ain't for keeping"        |