Who un-club info

On Sat, 11 Feb 1995 jschotla@rvcc.raritanval.edu wrote:

> 	I was wondering if any WHO FANS on this mailing list might know of a
> WHO FAN CLUB? I saw the address for a FAN CLUB inside my LP of "WHO'S LAST",
> but I don't think that club still exists. Does anyone here know?

The Who clubs, as far as I know, are defunct, both here and in the UK.
There are, however, two periodicals:

Generations
%Phil Hopkins
1 Egbert Rd., Meols, Wirral
Merseyside L47 5AH
England

The Relay (formerly published by Diane Hatz; editorship recently
assumed after a long hiatus, by Wendy Cottrell)
%Wendy Cottrell
1360 White Oaks #501
Oakville, Ontario L6H 2R7
Canada

Those publications and this list are the closest things I know of to a
Who club.

Alan

As a matter of fact, I could have went to any school I wanted -- MIT,
Yale, Harvard.            --Joseph Robert Zipay, on alt.fan.letterman