Who roios for sale

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my last post of Who roios
(b**ts) for sale. To everyone who ordered anything: your tapes are complete
& in the mail as I type. For anyone who might've missed the last offer, I
have tapes of Who several roios for sale. I use nothing but virgin (unused)
metal tapes (or I can use XLIIs if you like) for optimum sound quality.
Nothing gets dubbed unless my original is a tape, & then all dubbing gets
done in real-time. If you're interested, email me. You won't be disappointed!

Steve