PJ show and Who songs

	Hey folks,

	Well, last night was the big event here in town:  Pearl Jam, and
wouldn't you know, there just happened to be a few Townshend chords
bouncing around the arena.
	During an extended version of "Daughter", Vedder let loose a
couple of "Can You See the Real Me"s.  This was pretty cool but was
nothing compared to later.
	At the end of the show, third encore, the very last song of the
night was..."Let My Love Open the Door."  (Yes, I'm serious)  It was a
very true-to-the-original rendition complete with Jeff Ament doing some
Townshend-esque strutting and there was a big extended Who-like finish with
Vedder and Ament leaping in the air to signal the end of the tune.
Unfortunately, and too my great dismay, no equipment was harmed.
	There's nothing like a great band doing a great song.  It had all
the energy and power you'd expect and I must say I was extremely
impressed.  I'm now certain that the Who's music will last forever.
	For lack of a better words...the show fucking rocked!.  There's
my cliche for the day.

Shanon
"Long Live Rock" -- my second cliche for the day.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"