Who/Woodstock

Hey all,

Is the Directors Cut of Woodstock so much different then
the original movie, that they edited out Pinball Wizard,
left in SeeMe..., and added the Summertime Blues and the
"feedback frenzy scene" where Pete throws the guitar into
the crowd ?

I was a little peeve when I bought the Direcftors cut because
I thought that I would get the original movie PLUS the
new Summertime Blues cut that I never saw, but I noticed that
alot of things seemed to be out of order...

( With other groups as well, )

I just sent email to Pete in Montclair telling him about the
Directors cut, but then I thought, they dont put in Pinball
Wizard.

(  Wizard was in the original flick, correct ?? Not just TKAA ?? ))

I guess Directors cuts mean a whole new look, eh ?

Pete