Re: Petes Address

To the fans of the Worlds' Greatest Rock and Roll Band.....
For the past several months I've observed the goings on about this list...I
have not participated much as I feel my relationship to the who and its'
members has been a most personal experience...
There have been many occasions where Pete has made himself available to his
public and he is most gracious and warm to those who are polite in kind....
however all this discussion of his 'home' address and its distribution on
this list is an embarrassment to me.
I think that even a celebrity is entitled to the privacy of his home...
if we as fans need to contact him personally then this can be done through
the various management companies he is associatied with.
Fan letters of appreciation stand abetter chance of response when delivered
through more mature (read Legitimate) channels....in the past two years I
have been fortunate to meet with Pete and several
current business associates....these dicussions of private residence
addresses and phone numbers piss them off and we as devoted fans should
respect their privacy with the same enthusiasm as we enjoy them
publicly...Takin' it a day at a time....just my opinion.

                                       joel