Re: The Who Digest Vol 2 Num 345

A short time ago a few people asked how they could obtain PT's Chinese Eyes
Promotional video.  I just obtained an excellent copy in Hi - Fi stereo from
a guy who sells videos.  For those of you may want to obtain a copy for
yourself, His name and address are as follows: Dave Jones; PO Box 9364;
Wyoming, MI 49509-0364.

In addition to the 30 minute Stereo Version of the Chinese Eyes promo, the
tape also includes the Empty Glass videos for "A Little is Enough", "I Am an
Animal", "Empty Glass", "Keep on Working", 2 seperate video versions of
"Rough Boys" (1 is with Kenny  Jones).  Also included is a PT interview from
the 1982 MTV Liner Notes program,  "London Calling" Interview from 1985,
Letterman Interview from 1986, PT performing "A Friend is a Friend" on
Letterman and then interviewed.  Finally the Columbian Volcano Benefit with
PT performing "I'm One" with Peter Hope Evans.

The total length of the tape is about a 100 minutes.  The cost is $25.00.
 You can choose US Priority mailing for $2.00 and you can also ask for TDK-XP
Super Pro tape for $4.00 as options.  If you decide to order, the title of
the video is "Pete Townshend - Various Live, Promo's & Interview's 1980 -
1989".   However, if you want, you can send this guy a letter for his entire
list of videos.  He asks that you provide two 32 cent stamps to cover
postage.

The Chinese Eyes promo is in stereo and it has a slightly different version
of "Slit Skirts".  If you decide to order, you may want to select the Super
Pro tape so that you can dub the stereo sound on to your cassette deck.  The
guy's service is excellent and fast.