A Forward of Thanks from Steve...

I want to say thanks to everyone that has either become a sponsor in our tour
book or signed up for the party in NYC.  We are all looking forward to the
start of this tour.  I have been in early rehearsals with Alan (keys) and
Godfrey (guitar) and already the band is tight.

We are trying to play a little bit from all aspects of John's career which is
a great undertaking.  As I'm sure you know we can't play everything but we'll
try to do something for everyone.  Even the opening act " Joni's Butterfly"
are going to perform a couple of John's songs.  For those of you that can't
make the party in NYC we'll look for you out on the road.  Once again we
thank you all.

Steve Luongo