Re: Stuff

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
>> Well, what can anyone tell me about the Magic Bus cd. Is it live, or just
studio stuff?  I've not listened to it yet, and want to know what it's like.
I'll take any information.

Keith
Keith--
   "Magic Bus" cd is NOT a live cd.  It is a collection of cuts that MCA
(Decca, back in '68, actually) threw together.  It is actually the fourth
American who album released, but not with the approval of the group.
A lot of good cuts, but not the best mixes.  I still got a copy, though,
being a completist. (By the way, ALL studio stuff -- nothing live).

   Well, enjoy it.  Happy New Year.

   gary m.