Re: The Who Digest Vol 2 Num 339

I hope everybody had a "Merry", and I hope everybody will have a "Happy!"
Is anybody up to recounting what happened concerning The Who during 1995?
I'll start with one good thing, and then with one bad thing.

ONE GOOD THING - It looks like we are finally getting what we have always
wanted in the form of rereleases on compact disc with bonus tracks.

ONE BAD THING - Unfortunately, MCA and Charlesworth and gang aren't quite
giving us "exactly" what we want.

A NEW YEAR'S WISH - More live Who discs (entire shows like the IOW, if it
ever comes out!).  You know that if the record companies did this, there
wouldn't be a need for boots!

Dave Hughes

"I feeeeeeeeeel so gooood..." - Richard Thompson

&

"There is nothing in my life bigger than beer." - Pete Townshend