Re: Alternate takes showing up on record

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
noticed Disguises has the extra Pete vocal on the end.

not the same take as on TKAA.  Clearly different guitar.  Vocals almost
identical.... You guys've mentioned it before, but I'd never heard it till
now...

------------------------  End Original Message  -----------------------
Hey Jeff, Happy Holidays!!

   Working X-mas Eve (Plumb) is kind of a drag, but then again I get to
go through all these msgs on the list and that is always fun to do...

   Just wanted to say how much I HATE the butcher job on AQO.  That box set
was a Godsend -- all of the previously unreleased tracks were very much
welcome -- but the "spliced-together" versions of songs on that release,
IMHO, were a complete waste of time and space.  ("See Me, Feel Me", I
believe, got the same treatment, and it sucks).
   However, didn't notice "Disguises" had an extra vocal from Pete on it --
I guess I really haven't done all my homework, yet.  THAT is the kind of
thing I liked about the box set -- the subtle differences in various tracks.
(along with the unreleased stuff, of course!)

        well, until next time....
        gary m.