Re: The Who Digest Vol 2 Num 336

Sorry for making this two messages instead of one, but:

>From: Psrox@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 23:33:22 -0500
>Subject: Re: Random Questions II
>
>  1.  Tim Herrlinger has already answered this question but yes, John played
>with Pete at the Wiltern Theatre in LA on 7/29/93. They played Magic Bus,
>Let's See Action and Won't Get Fooled Again. It was *wonderful*.

Mmmmmmm...:-)

> Michael Cervenkis (the bald Tommy) was at the
>2nd LA show and I got to shake his hand (wowee).

It's "Cerveris".  Sounds like you're mixing him up with (Arlene?  Exene??)
Cervenka.

Alan

If you don't think Sha Na Na blew all these other jokers off the stage at
Woodstock, you must still be feeling the effects of the brown acid.
                -- SPUNKI@aol.com on thewho@mpath.com