Re: Tours?

In a message dated 95-12-19 11:22:47 EST, comlib2@hookup.net (Gary Sumpter)
writes:

> I was listening to Face Dances and It's Hard the other night, and I was
>struck by the fact that KJ's drumming on Entwistle's songs (i.e., Quiet One,

>You, It's Your Turn, Dangerous, One at a Time) seemed much more impressive,
>much more "Moon-like" than most of the Townshend tunes.  Give 'em a spin -
>am I alone in this observation?

I noticed this on `The Quiet One' and `One At A Time'. They seemed like the
best groove The Who could have had if Entwistle was more respected in the
group. He seems to know what he's doing, i.e., how to inspire the drummer. I
wouldn't say the same about `You' which has that cliche drum intro. I don't
think `It's Your Turn' and `Dangerous' have the greatest drumming, although
he does a coupla REAL fast rolls in `em.