Re: Live Boxed Set

Mark,

I really liked your set list!!  While I still think the 5 disc thing is
doubtful, that would keep me very happy for a very very long time...

And to the guy who asked about IOW, as far as I Know (from what WF said a
while back), the contracts haven't been signed and the discs haven't even
been REMIXED yet, so it was just a rumor... :-( :-(

Long live Rock,
Merry Whatever,

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
                   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
      "Got such a feeling as the sun goes down..." -- Queen