Pure Rock Theatre....

While making the trek north to see my beloved Eagles beat the
Cardinals by their chinny chin chin, I picked up PRT in a Delaware
bootleg shop north of Wilmington.  All I have to say is DAMN!!!!  If
I want to be anal I could say that what could've been a kickass bass
solo for sparks was totally screwed up the band.  However Im pleased
with the decent sounding Tommy tracks plus the best Shakin' All Over
I've EVER heard!  As for Young Man Blues, I love the energy of the
track (I've heard many claim as the best recorded) but from my
standpoint the lull midpoint of the Leeds version where Pete plays in
that jazz tone is makes the commercial version stand out.  The way
the Who played it in consise fashion with a mythodical building of
energy following the jazz break is something special.  But this PRT
version definately is a close second just because of it's sheer
power.