Re: New CDs

DDA, re:

>Does anyone know who well these re-releases are selling?  I haven't seen any
of them turn up on the Billboard charts which is somewhat surprising.

Put it to you this way... MCA sucks! They always have. What's usually worse
about their "let's keep it a secret policy" is the usual bad timing on the
releases. It's a miracle they were able to release "Who's Next" before xmas,
but I'm sure the sales would be even greater with some "info" that it's
different. How would the normal population know?

As for "charts", the only thing I heard was that "Live At Leeds" sold about
900,000 copies. Not too bad!

wf