Re[2]: Good news from England!

>>I received a call a little while ago that was very encouraging. As you know,
>>I faxed out several letters last week to the "key" people involved with the
>>Who remastering, including the ideas that we all discussed on "Who By
.>Numbers" and the 2CDs live. The message was taken very well... Stay tuned
>and >thanks again for your participation!

>WF:

>That is good news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 5 CD live set.

 I have to second Mark's assertion here.  I don't want to set the wrong
 impression--I think a 2 CD set is damning the Who with faint praise (I was
 feeling a little cliche-ish).  When you consider that the Who's stock-in-trade
 was the live performance, a 5 CD set sounds more appropriate. I don't want MCA
 to think that we'll all die happy with just 2 CDs, cause I certainly won't.

 --Jim