RE: Cow Palace

For those of you that weren't there, or haven't heard it on tape, Moon
passed out at least once and maybe another time before he passed out for
good toward the end of the show.  Scott Halpin then came on after I think it
was Roger or Pete asked, "Can anyone play the drums?  I mean, somebody
good."  Halpin actually did okay, but was more a less a timekeeper.

Somebody posted earlier that Moon passed out early on in the show, but that
was in Boston in either '75 or '76.

Dave Hughes

"This feeling inside,
 I can't explain..." -The Who