RE: cow palace

> > I believe Keith collapsed after they had only played a  few songs.  They
> > didn't get to play any of Quadrophenia which was what they were about to
> > premeire.
>
> The kid's name is Scott Halpin.  He only played three songs: Naked
> Eye, Magic Bus, and My Generation.  I have not ever heard anything

The Who played the following at the cow palace:
 can't explain
 summertime blues
 my generation
 the real me
 punk and the godfather
 I'm one
 helpless dancer
 5.15
sea & sand
 drowned
 bell boy
 dr. jimmy
 love reign o'er me
 WGFA
 magic bus
 see me feel me
 -at this point Moon collapsed and Halpin took over-
 they played: smokestack lightning/spoonful/naked eye

> I think this info is included with the other set lists at eden.com.
> There are other sources too...

 Luke,
     My sources were Before I Get Old ( which named all three) and
Teenage Wasteland by Chris Welch, which only named Magic Bus,
MG, and "one other Who song."   Does anybody else have any other
sources on this one?  I have Maximum R&B, but neglected to check it.

Christian