Re: Who's +Two's Missing + WA music stores

Sue, re:

>A little while back JEFF said that Who's Missing and Two's Missing had
>extensive liner notes which weren't on the CD versions.  It would be great
>if these 2 were reissued with more rarities and the record liner notes
>included on the CD's.  Does anyone know if this is going to happen?

Unlikely. They are planning on making "Odds & Sods" into the "rarities" CDs.
At first they were planning a 2CD set. I spoke to England on Saturday and
now... they may double it. I'm sure they'll put liner notes in. However, they
may not be the right ones! FYI, for "Who's Missing", Pete did the liner
notes. And for "Two's Missing", John did them...

wf