Who's +Two's Missing + WA music storesSun Dec 7 12:53:45 PST 1997

A little while back JEFF said that Who's Missing and Two's Missing had
extensive liner notes which weren't on the CD versions.  It would be great
if these 2 were reissued with more rarities and the record liner notes
included on the CD's.  Does anyone know if this is going to happen?

Also, I'm going to WA during my Christmas break.  Does anyone know of any
good record/bootleg stores in or near Seattle?

Sue

PT- "I come on with these things in my mind I just wanna piss 'em out."