Re: WBN stuff

Dave, re:

>Recently, there has been a discussion about what to put on the new WBN
release, and I was wondering if the "Instrumental (1975)" and "I'm Going to
Fight To Make You Mine" from the Quad Demos boot are actually from 1975?  If
so, are there group versions of these two,  and would these be good additions
to an extended WBN?  Also, are there any group versions of any of the PT
stuff from ROUGH MIX?

I don't think either of those made it to The Who, but one never knows. I do
have the sneaking suspicion that "Keep Me Turning" may have been a demo for
"Who By Numbers", but unlikely that The Who recorded it...

wf