Top Ten albums

I read in the liner notes to Santana's 3-CD set that Santana was one of
only eight acts to have an album in the top ten in each of the 60's, 70's
and 80's.  This got me thinking whether the Who are one of the other
seven.  I think they are--Tommy, Who's Next, and Face Dances all peaked
at #4 in the US, which what I think the note was referring to.  Who would
the others be, though?--The Stones, Led Zeppelin, I suppose, and ????
Eric Clapton?  Steve Winwood?  Paul Simon or Simon and Garfunkel?
CCR/Fogerty would be a stretch.  Pink Floyd?  Steve Miller?  David Bowie?

Anyone know?