Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 16:13:56 -0500
To: wbiggs@phakt.usc.edu
From: Gary Gillman <garym@astral.magic.ca>
Subject: Townshend hearing

            Dear Mr. Biggs,I would be most appreciative if you
are able to point me to any info you know of on the
net which deals specifically with Pete`s hearing pro-
blem, for which many thanks.Eg. I can`t understand
why he can`t play loud electric but was able in 89
to stand on a still loud stage, sing in time, etc..

                                        Sincerely,
G. Gillman