Kenney's single

In a message dated 95-12-07 08:39:15 EST, Bogie3200@aol.com writes:

> He
>apparently had a SOLO 45 back in 1974, though strangely no solo LP;.the
songs

What's so strange about this? It wasn't until the supergroups, starting with
the Beatles, that anybody could afford to produce and market an entire album
at the beginning of their career. The radio station's not gonna play the
whole thing anyway. (But, I know, this was the '70s when anybody in a big
group [like The Faces] could easily get an album deal from the record
company.)

>he actually SING on them?  For that matter, did he ever sing with the Small
>or regular-sized Faces?

I just looked at "78 In The Shade" and Kenney's credited with vocals. But
there's some of that barroom singing on the album, like that number The Faces
used to do acapella onstage.