Athena

>          They did a rough version of ATHENA in Indianapolis in 82
>          (and also an aborted HAPPY JACK--They started into it and
>          then Pete spat some epithet at somebody and they quit it).
>          Considering the rough version of Athena they did in Indy, I
>          am not surprised it was dropped soon into the tour. I was
>          more surprised they didn't do IT'S YOUR TURN. That's
>          probably my favorite track.

They did ATHENA at the 10-10-82 show at The Meadowlands, but dropped it for
the two Shea Stadium shows later that week.  It sounds okay, but I'd take
"Theresa" over it (or the one on "It's Hard") any day of the week.  Somehow
I think Pete was being facetious when he screams "I'm happy, I'm fucking
estatic".

rainman
-------
"In Jersey anything's legal,