Reminder!!!

Folks, there's now only ONE WEEK LEFT before you guys may lose the
opportunity to get tickets to the John Entwistle party/concert. I know many
of you are sitting on the fence. If you're going to act, do so now. I can't
help you once tickets are sold out...

Sponsorship is still available until the 28th of December

Party/Concert tickets go on sale to the general public on or about the 17th.

A Sponsor can buy discounted tickets NOW.

Continue to e-mail me if you have questions and/or concerns...

WF <~