Re: Female drummers?

I've had that thought before.  The only female drummers I can think of,
though I know there are many more, are the drummer for Lenny Kravitz, who
I think is very talented, and the drummer for the Velvet Underground.  I
haven't listened to them very much but what I have heard I liked.  I
never really payed much attention to the drumming though.

"Sickness can surely take the mind where minds can't usually go.  Come on
the amazing journey and learn all you should know"

                                   ---The Who (pt)