winter

I will also not be here during winter break so I think that winter tree
would be a good idea however. Someone asked if Merkinball was on vinyl. Yes,
it is. I bought it but have not heard the sound since I am lacking a record
player, but am hoping to get one if I can find one. SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE. I
got an idea from the campus newspaper. I am going to do a poll of the top 5
albums you would bring on a deserted island. There will be a record player
and CD player on the island depending on which you need. You get to bring 5
albums to the island. Please send me your top 5 in order Number 1 gets 5
points and so on down the line. The poll will be open until December 21. I
will post the results on the 22nd to the list and if you want the results
privately send me your email. It may sound like a stupid idea but it could
be fun. Well here is my e-mail address for your contributions to the poll.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IT TO THE LIST. srmeyer3@students.wisc.edu