Who By Numbers

I honestly can't see MCA releasing "WBN" WITHOUT bonus tracks.  I think it
would seriously curtail sales of the disc (It would certainly be a much
lower priority to me without bonus tracks).  You would think that of the 10
songs there must be a few finished alternate takes.  All 10 songs must not
have come together perfectly on first attempt.  And surely there's got to be
more than 1 take of "Blue, Red And Grey" (which seems to be a "live in
studio" performance).  There's also a Townshend demo of an otherwise unknown
song from this period, called "Crazy And Confused" which would be really nice.

And after all the re-issues are done MCA can start cranking out compilations
again like they do through the 80's.  I think the first one should be called
"Pete does Pete", and feature "Pictures of Lily", "Girl in a Suitcase", "How
Can You Do It Alone?", "Dreaming From The Waist", etc.

rainman
-------
"I'll get back to my rocking chair."