Bonzo
Clive Bunker
Barrymore Barlow
Jon Fishman
Neil Peart
Simon Phillips
Alex VanHalen
Terry Bozio (gotta love Zappa)
The guy from Dave Matthews BAnd...I'm getting sick of all the dmb fans
coming out and  constantly hearing them everywhere I go, but the
drummer's amazing!
I think Kenney Jones is a great drummer, I noticed that when watching,
like someone else said earlier, the 30 yrs video.  I always thought he
sucked really hard, but now I realize I was wrong.  He's just _not_
keith....as I think its been well determined here :)  he's just so
opposite I couldn't accept him for the longest time.  But now I've
realized my being wrong :)

"Sickness can surely take the mind where minds can't usually go.  Come on
the amazing journey and learn all you should know"

                                   ---The Who (pt)