RE: Moon and the Ox

   Sort of off the subject here, but something I've always thought of: the
one thing Jimi Henrix needed the worst, especially later on as his music got
more and more complicated, was a rhythm guitarist.  And as Keith Moon was so
similar in style to Mitch Mitchell, and as John Entwistle is (as far as I'm
concerned) to the bass guitar what Jimi was to the lead guitar, I've always
wondered what Jimi would've sounded like with Pete, Keith, and John backing
him.  Maybe just a one-show type of thing- the world's greatest guitarist with
the world's greatest rhythm section.  Just a little flight of fancy on my
part...

                                                           M.M.