Re: Lord Sutch And Heavy Friends

>>Kind of on a related note; does anybody have the album with Keith Moon
>>and Lord Someboby or other.  If I remember Lord ? was a rich guy who
>>liked to think he was a musician and would finance albums.  Sorry if I
>>am way off base, but it been about twenty years or so.
>
>It was 'Lord Sutch and Heavy Friends' by Screaming Lord Sutch - the album
>featured Keith, Jimmy Page and Nicky Hopkins (among others),

Jimmy Page and John Bonham recorded 6 of the songs in 1969, not knowing
that Sutch would exploit their names a year later-- crediting Page as
co-producer and co-writer.  The songs were just re-workings of early rock
standards.  The album is still available as an import.

Later,

Scott
(swandwn@agora.rdrop.com)