THE WHO SUCK

        Patrons of this site, The Who do not suck.  But this column does
suck when people beg for the old Who to return or how Pete has lost his
writing abilities.  (he should go back to writing from the hip)  The Who is
an engima that has a life of it's own.  Can you ever go back and stay there?
  The Who expresses it's self like a grandfather now,  through rock operas,
screen plays, Daltry roadshows, etc.  They have moved on like we all should.
 Give the band a break and let them enjoy their own solace.  So what if
Townshend chooses to try theatre,  different medium but the same Townshend.
 Who else would divulge his grandmother was a fruit and made him run around
naked in public?   Remember the emotions when you found this FTP site.  And
remember The Who are our Gods or why else would you be here.
        I have read many back digests and your dialogue is smashing.  If
anyone knows of event related to the who in Ontario Canada , would you drop
me a line?

  Thanks Andrea