Re: JAE's band on any talk shows?

Rich, re:

> Is there a possibility that John could appear on the current SNL or any of
the New York-based talk shows, like Letterman or Conan?  Letterman has always
had a great time with Pete, so why not John?  He might not be a big enough
"name" but maybe he could just sit in with the "CBS Orchestra" as many other
musicians do, and play one of his songs at the end--preferably Trick Of The
Light to make the audience never forget him (at least every time they'd get
their ears examined).

>From what I understand, John will be featured in several media interviews. As
I get any word, I'll be sure to pass it along so that we can all tune in and
discuss it here, thereafter...

wf