Re: Word from England, re: Isle Of Wight (and more)

Mark, re:

>Does this mean they haven't even mixed the Who disk(s) yet? Ooof! I expected
them today.

Sounds like they are a LONG way off!

>TWO DISKS??? The live set will only be two disks?

That's what they are planning. 2, 77 minute discs. They COULD do a lot more,
but I think the record company(s) won't buy into any more. Besides, after
they're all done with the remastering program, they would have to fall back
on their warehouse of live tapes for future releases...

wf