Re: O.K. so just what the heck is the deal with the Who-only

> > I called Sprockets (thanks, Mark Leaman) at noon today and ordered two copies.
> > He was supposed to have them today but they didn't show up.
> > He figured there was another delay. He said it could be two days or two weeks.
>

> Damn, others have found out about sprockets too! :)  I called them
> just an hour ago and the guy told me it's been kicked back a week (next
> Tuesday). He said he called the distributor and they gave him this
> information.  However, the video is already out and it's various artists.
> He expects the various artists CD to be out soon because of the full page
> add in MoJo magazine.  At least the video is a show of some proof
> this isn't just a rumor, but I won't be at ease until I see the 2 CD
> set in my grubby little hands.

O.K. I wanna get this extremely straight. You're saying that the Who CD has been kicked back a week, and the
"various artists one to be out "sometime soon".  Mr. Fang has indicated something completely to the contrary...  I'm still as puzzled as I ever was...

Jeff W.