Pissed of Pete in TKAA

Someone wrote:

>"There's a guitar up here if any
>big mouth little git want to come and fucking take
>it off me" during what seemed to be a between song
>break at Shepperton. Any details as to what made
>him say that? Or is that too obscure, or the other
>footage not available. Curious....

> Apparently, the fans were shouting for songs other
> than Won't Get Fooled Again, and WGFA was the song
> that the Who needed to play for TKAA, and Pete was
> pissed about having to play the encore at all.

Actually, this was Marsh's error.  This comment comes from the Kilburn
State show, not Shepperton.  They actually all wore the same clothes at
Kilburn for continuity, except for Keith who wore a purple outfit.

In any case, I think it makes more sense now.  Pete was real pissed
because the show was going horribly and people kept requesting songs when
they had a set list to follow.

Jay

Jason Hare
hare@acsu.buffalo.edu