Hall of fame

I have a photo that the Associated Press moved on the wire today of The
Who's exhibit at the new Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. I hope
that there's more to the bands exhibit than is shown in the photo. I could
send the photo (67kb JPEG) as a MIME attachment to the list if it's allowed.
If not I guess I could send it to someone to be included in an ftp/www site,
but wouldn't want to get in trouble for copywrite violations.
RH