who boot cds fo' sale

these are still around.  prices are postpaid in US$.  if you want them or
need more info, please contact arthur:

lizie@astro.ocis.temple.edu

thanks

* lifehouse demos (1 cd) $22 excellent sound
pure and easy / behind blue eyes / love ain't for keeping / may / getting
in tune / goin mobile / too much of anything / magic bus / "party and
lies" / motherland feeling / rael

* rough action (2 cd) $30 ok sound live cobo hall 11/30/73
summertime blues / my wife / my generation / i am the sea / the real me /
punk meets the godfather / i'm one / helpless dancer / 5:15 / sea and
sand / drowned / bellboy / dr. jimmy / love reign o'er me / won't get
fooled again / pinball wizard / see me feel me / magic bus / naked eye

* it's a quad (2 cd) $30 very average sound, some hiss, but contains some
hard-to-find cd demos
real me / dirty jobs / punk / i'm one / i've had enough / bell boy / the
relay / baba o'riley / i don't even know myself / pure and easy / behind
blue eyes / goin mobile / mary / time is passing / love ain't for keeping
/ won't get fooled again / song is over /