Demonstration PT 45RPM

I found a PT 45 ( that i have no information about) at an old record shop.
The song is called Peppermint Lump ( by James Asher ), it is the Stiff Epic
record label. On the 45 there is a "Demonstration not for sale" label. The
date is 1979 and PT is credited as arranger and producer. On the colourful
sleave one side has PT leaning against a tree with a small girl, the other
side has PT in a group photo with 5 other people. The song is quite charming
with a small child singing the lead and PT singing in the back ground.

I would greatly appreciate any information about this project and/or
direction to a FAQ that would have this information. If this request has
come up in the past please accept my apologies.

Thank You for reading