H*LP!! (fwd)

LPJunkie@aol.com writes:
>From list-owner-thewho  Mon Aug 21 23:12:04 1995
From: LPJunkie@aol.com
 Sun Dec  7 12:47:04 PST 1997
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 02:12:03 -0400
To: thewho@cisco.com
Subject: HELP!!

I would like to know who on this list would be able to help me expand my Who
unreleased and live collection???  My only problem is I don't have much in
the way to trade except for a couple of shows from the K.B.F.H. from around
77-78.  One is a tribute to the Who and the other is related mostly to Pete
Townshend.  These shows were taped directly off two-track open reel tapes
which came from a radio station.  These are the tapes that were distributed
back in the 70's to the radio stations and have stood the test of time very
well.  Since I've taped them already by gaining access to a production booth
during my internship, I really have little use for them.  If anyone else
might be interested in them, let me know.  Maybe I could work out a trade.
 Each show is on three reels, and may even still have the cue sheets with
them.  Let me know.

lpjunkie
(James Mullins)