Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 214

Richard wants to know about these boots:

>>>Pure and Easy - Pete Townshend
>>>Lifehouse Demos - Pete Townshend

I do believe these are the same things if they include eleven tracks each.

>>>It's A Quad (Quad and Who's Next demos) 2CD
>>>(title forgotten)  Quad demos           1CD

I believe the first is the Quad demos plus the above.

>>Does anyone know where these demos are available?

Sure, either at your local "collectors" music store, or by mail order to the
many places that specialize in this sort of thing.  Places include Small
Shiny Objects in New York, Disc Junkie in Connecticut, Smokin' Soundz in
Florida, Quantum Elite
Distributing in the UK, or your friendly Who List friends!  Trading for
tapes of this stuff is cheaper and also doesn't pad the bootleggers pockets.

Also, THE GENIUS OF PETE TOWNSHEND is an LP boot of the Lifehouse demos as
well, but may not include all eleven of the tracks.

Dave Hughes