I call that a bargain.

Hello friends, I just bought Tommy The Musical hardcover book with the bonus
PT CD at the World's Biggest Book Store in Toronto for $7.99(Canadian).
There is a stack of them near the check out counters. Quadrophenia (The
Movie) was on for   $13.99 at HMV in Toronto. I was pleased with the audio &
video quality, also at  HMV there are a few copies of the deluxe package Who
Came First.
 On the downside I purchased a small book called The Complete Guide to the
Music
of The Who (by Chris Charlesworth [1995 Omnibuspress]). This book was definitely
not the work of a Who fan but it is a relatively complete list of The Who's
output and there are some nice photos.

Thank You for reading .
Angelo Zeffiro