Re[2]: Melody Maker review of AQO/WSO

   Kevin O'Brien (Alan, too!) corrects my English (and rightly so!):

   >So what the writer is saying is that Pete went from genuine prophet to
>washed-up defender/promoter of rock music. I don't agree, of course, just
>wanted to set the record straight.

   >Sometimes the teacher in me just has to come out.

Thanks for pointing that out.  My BS is in Computer Science, though I *was* an
English major for about a week...  :)

Even so, assuming he meant "defender of" instead of "apologizer for" I still
must disagree - I've always seen Pete as Rock's most insightful but *harshest*
critic (with the possible exception of Frank Zappa).

OK,
KLW