Re: psychoderelict

>  Hi all.  I was wondering what people's opinion of Psychoderelict is.  I'm
>considering purchasing the CD, but I've only heard the two singles on it.  I
>liked Empty Glass, Chinese Eyes, and White City (my favorite Townshend
>album), but Iron Man did very little for me.  I really don't listen to
>Pete's albums to hear his voice (it's actually a little annoying), but his
>songwriting ability far outweighs that.

It's funny how all of us Who & PT fans have differing opinions about
Psychoderelict. Personally, I feel this is a great CD, much better than I
had hoped for at this stage in PT's career (50 something rock star). I've
only listened to the dialog version, but I don't think I would enjoy it as
much without it.

No, it isn't a rock CD like Empty Glass that you would want to crank up
driving down the highway, but in the context of PT as a storyteller (on his
T.S. Elliott tangent) I think it belongs in the collection.

If you liked White City, you'll like Psychoderelict. Lots of classic PT riffs.

Regards,
Craig Miller