Another obscure question for the right honorable group

Speaking of obscure B-sides, etc. ....

First, Dogs Part II is one of the greatest songs ever recorded.  There, I've said it!  No, seriously,
the SG-Hiwatt combo is highlighted in all its glory in one of the only incidences of Townshend using
this combo in the studio.  Except this recording, I only hear this sound during their live stuff
 late '68 to '70.  Moon's Timbali-style drumming truly showcases his ability to create his own
 unique sound, and he keeps the drum heads tuned up nice and tight.  I never hear anybody anymore
who can get the sound this crisp. I am sure some of it is in the mix, but still he's got the sound...

Now to my question:  Does anybody remember the single by some 4 year old English Girl in about '79
written by Townshend, and he sings chorus in the background?  It had that classic ethereal Townshend
sound, and was a better song than he had written for the Who in awhile.  I'd be curious if collector
freaks (and I mean this as a complement, of course..) out there have this or know of it.... Thanks
for your time.