The final concerts

I have a great deal of curiosity in regards to the final concerts before
Moon's death.  There were two concerts (December 15 '77 I think) filmed at
Shepperton Studios, for TKAA...the box set lists this as the final Moon
concert.  However, my friend gave me a tape listed as "Kilburn Theatre 78."
 Is this wrong?

Anyone that knows, please post info about the Shepperton concerts- we only
see 2 bits on TKAA, "Baba" and "Won't Get Fooled Again."  Does anybody have
the entire concerts on video/tape?  If so, what songs were performed?

Also, "Who Are You" was performed live before Moon's death- my Kilburn tape
has a compilation of "My Generation," "Join Together" and "Who Are You."

Someone please help me out!!

Thanks,
Jason Hare
LAL#002361